Hi, I’m Michael and I’m the Green councillor for Dublin’s South West Inner City.
I’m chair of the city’s environment and climate policy committee, and leader of the Green Party group on Dublin City Council.
Some of my latest updates:
- Magazine Fort in Phoenix park renovation: latest news
- Latest update: new Liffey bridge for War Memorial Gardens
- Why precious market space shouldn’t be made into a Centra
- 👍 Home energy kits – in your local library
- Phoenix Park changes: good, bad and mixed
- The New South Circular Road Cycle Lane: ideas to improve
- Decision on injecting centre will “cost lives” – Greens
- Stations, bridges, and junctions – my submission to Dart+ South West
- Column: Why the left should support property taxes
- Inchicore and Bridgefoot Street bottlebanks – help needed!
- Greens’ 26 ideas for reopening Dublin city
- Eight Islandbridge Ideas
- What to improve in the Phoenix Park mobility plan
- Co-Living application for Kilmainham: why it should be rejected
- Greens welcome 50+ extra staff to work on cycling and walking in the capital
- Player Wills: towering above the reasonable
- College Green Plaza: the Green Party view
- Phoenix Park car reduction plans would be “transformational”
- Bus Connects: local thoughts for Dublin 8
- Pfandtastic: thoughts on the bottle and can deposit scheme