Hi, I’m Michael and I’m the Green councillor for Dublin’s South West Inner City, and leader of the Green Party group on Dublin City Council.
Any issue you want to raise? Want to get involved with the Greens locally? Just get in touch directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 627 9290.
You can also catch me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Some of my latest updates:
- The Phoenix Park parking strategy: my thoughts
- Swap AirBnB for housing on Thomas Street: my planning observation
- Latest update: new Liffey bridge for War Memorial Gardens
- Magazine Fort in Phoenix park renovation: latest news
- Public event: the Future of the Iveagh Markets
- In support of the Donore Project: planning observation
- Housing, not a hotel for Francis Street
- Ending Dublin’s tax break for new car parking
- Rialto linear park: second phase to start in February
- Approval for Supervised Injection facility “will save lives” – Greens
- New cycle route- Kilmainham to Thomas Street: my submission
- Column: Why Dublin needs a mayor
- New social housing for elderly in Inchicore: my planning observation
- 100% Irish veg box: how it compares
- Big pedestrian improvements for the Grand Canal
- Guinness Quarter plans: my submission
- ⛴️🚄How to travel from Dublin to London by ferry and rail
- Reddit AMA: 110 of Dubliners’ questions answered
- Why precious market space shouldn’t be made into a Centra
- 👍 Home energy kits – in your local library