Hi, I’m Michael and I’m the Green councillor for Dublin’s South West Inner City.
I’m chair of the city’s environment and climate policy committee, and leader of the Green Party group on Dublin City Council.
Some of my latest updates:
- New cycle route- Kilmainham to Thomas Street: my submission
- Column: Why Dublin needs a mayor
- New social housing for elderly in Inchicore: my planning observation
- 100% Irish veg box: how it compares
- Big pedestrian improvements for the Grand Canal
- Guinness Quarter plans: my submission
- ⛴️🚄How to travel from Dublin to London by ferry and rail
- Reddit AMA: 110 of Dubliners’ questions answered
- Magazine Fort in Phoenix park renovation: latest news
- Latest update: new Liffey bridge for War Memorial Gardens
- Why precious market space shouldn’t be made into a Centra
- 👍 Home energy kits – in your local library
- Phoenix Park changes: good, bad and mixed
- The New South Circular Road Cycle Lane: ideas to improve
- Decision on injecting centre will “cost lives” – Greens
- Stations, bridges, and junctions – my submission to Dart+ South West
- Column: Why the left should support property taxes
- Inchicore and Bridgefoot Street bottlebanks – help needed!
- Greens’ 26 ideas for reopening Dublin city
- Eight Islandbridge Ideas